Fine Mesh Welders
The Clifford FINE MESH WELDER is perfect for those applications requiring the welding of thin diameter wire in small pitches.
Key benefits of the Fine Mesh Welder
- Fully automated
- Offcoil line wire and cross wires
- All functions are controlled and monitored by a central PLC, which is coupled to an industrial PC for human machine interface
- Welding centres adjustable across the width of the machine
- Dual plane crosswire straightening
- User friendly software.
- Direct programming of weld controller data and weld press selection.
- Clear text error message display.
- Online help with full user manual accessible from disk.
- Touch screen operator interface.
- Error reporting system incorporated as standard.
- Efficiency reporting system incorporated as standard.
- Integral faultfinding "internet connection" incorporated
- Medium frequency welding available
Fine Mesh Welder
|No. of linewires
||Up to 145
|Max cross wire length
||Variable with a minimum of 12.5mm/0.49" and dependant on tooling
||Variable from 10mm/0.394" and dependant on tooling
|Crosswire and linewire diameters
||1mm/0.04 — 3mm/0.118"
|Maximum operating speed